Friday, March 23, 2007

JC from Rush Hour 95.1 KISFM


I met this guy while making canvas print. I admire his work. He combine several photos and make it like paintings. It remains me to our old friends, Ketna patel.
He told me about his exhibition at Milenium Hotel & let me look his article on magazine. Nice person ya:)

When I check his address on website, voala there He is, a radio presenter.
His radio program is Rush Hour on 95.1 KIS FM, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6 to 8 pm.
Nice if u want to hear some daily english conversation for practice.
Here's some information I take from www.indogift.net

Current Exhibition : Nostalgia Javanese
Now until May 2007
Millennium Hotel Sirih • Jakarta
Main Lobby and Lobby Lounge

Director and artist, J.C. Falch, has been in the world of graphic design for over 30 years in the fields of theater, cinema and television. His work, in various forms, has been featured internationally from New York to Paris and now, Indonesia.

“Nostalgia Javanese”, is a return to the villages of old Java; in the days before Nike t-shirts and Coke signs littered the countryside. These prints are meant to mimic the antique photographs you might find in your grandfather’s attic.

0 comments: